Thursday, February 28, 2013

Love my little family

These are just some random pictures from the hospital. Sierra (my sister) actually took these. They only allowed 4 visitors at a time in the delivery room once she was born or else more of our families pictures would be included.. we had so many people there to support us. I just can't imagine delivering a baby without of course Chris there, My amazing Dr, My mom and My mother in law. I know alot of people think I am crazy I let the "MOMS" in the room. But I couldn't do it without their support. They get me through it especially when I look at Chris and he's dying inside ;) haha but no seriously i love all the support... someday if they ever let me i'd love my sisters and sister in laws in there.. that would be amazing :)





I love the upper left picture of Maddex.. anxiously waiting in the waiting room.. the reason you see no pictures of Addie is because she wasn't allowed in due to RSV :( I was so so sad.. But boy does Maddex look excited to meet miss Tillie Jane.





More visitors... the second day.... :)

I am the worst at taking pictures.. so don't be offended if you came and I didn't get a picture.. We appreciate the love and support 






Here is the first time Addie met her little sister.. She has been the best big sister, I can't complain we had one "hit" and thats it.. the kids have done an amazing job adjusting. I couldn't ask for better kids. They are so nice to her and look forward to helping me all the time.. lets hope it stays this way;)




How can you not LOVE this little baby??! How did i not know she was in me??? ugh all I can say is... there is alot of loving now! She is such a blessing we couldn't love her more :)





No comments:

Post a Comment